Curated By: Amol Parth
22 key points
1. Ensuring minimisation of black money and setting up of a task force for this purpose.
2. Putting in place strict measures and special courts to stop hoarding and black marketing.
3. The party reiterates its stand to explore all possibilities within framework of Constitution to facilitate construction of the Ram Temple in Ayodhya.
4. Reiterating its stand on Art 370 and discussing with all stakeholders for abrogation of the Article.
5. Eliminating corruption through public awareness, e-governance, rationalisation and simplification of tax regime.
6. Harmonising Centre-State relations by evolving model of national development driven by the states.
7. Setting up a Team India initiative which will include the PM and CMs as equal partners.
8. Ensure fiscal autonomy of States and creation of regional councils of states of common problems and concerns.
9. Massive infrastructure development in North-East region.
10. Complete all pending fencing work along the India-Bangladesh and India-Myanmar border.
11. Dealing with insurgency with a firm hand.
12. BJP to draft a Uniform Civil Code drawing upon the best traditions and harmonising them with the modern times.
13. Foreign policy will be guided through pragmatism and doctrines of mutually beneficial and interlocking relationships.
14. Pursuing friendly relations with neighbours and at the same time not hesitate from taking strong stand when required.
15. Reviving the anti-terror mechanism which has been dismantled by the Congress and putting in place swift and fair trial of terror-related cases.
16. Insulate intelligence agencies from political intervention and interference.
17. Strengthening DRDO and encourage private sector participation including FDI in selected defence industries.
18. Launching of diamond quadrilateral project of high-speed rail network (Bullet trains).
19. Pursuing an agenda of equal and rapid development of all three regions of Jammu and Kashmir -- Jammu, Kashmir and Ladakh.
20. Return of Kashmiri Pandits to the land of their ancestors with full dignity and security.
21. Evolving further the PPP model into a People-Public-Private Partnership (PPPP).
22. Strengthening self-governance and empowering Panchayati Raj institutions with a devolution of functionaries and funds.