NaMo NaMo

Namo Event

Thursday 30 May 2013

Ram Jethmalani writes to Rajnath Singh, says the party has committed suicide by expelling him

Wednesday, May 29, 2013, 18:32 IST
He further added, “If you are determined to commit suicide, even the gods cannot salvage you.”
 
 
May 28, 2013
Shri Rajnath Singh Ji
President,
Bhartiya Janta Party
38, Ashok Road,
New Delhi.
Reference:   Your letter of expulsion of 28th May, 2013.
Sir,
           I have been communicated the contents of your so called order of expulsion of 28th May, 2013.  I had myself written a long letter to the Party President before leaving India on 10th May for my holidays.  There is no reference to any of my letters and the contentions therein. This itself shows that there is no cause of expulsion.
I have been out of the Party at least from 2004, if not earlier.  In 2010, the Party approached me with a request to join.  At that time, I made it very clear that the Party knows my views on all problems facing the nation.  The Party has no right to change me but I have the right to change it.
There are, doubtless, undesirable persons within the Party who are determined to destroy its image for integrity and attachment to national service.  You have not referred to the letters written even before the expulsion notice was received by me and those written on more than one occasion after the actual service of the show cause notice.  I have pointed out that disciplinary powers under the constitution are vested in the Disciplinary Committee.  You do not have a Disciplinary Committee.  Your action shows incompetence and contempt for law. I will leave you to the judgment of the nation. Of course, I will release all the letters which I have written to you time to time after the service of the show cause notice.  I had asked for some documents which are referred to in some rules of your Party. They were never supplied inspite of demand and I wanted a hearing which has been denied. If it was not my life’s mission and the only political desire left in me that the present ruling government must be knocked out, I would have certainly exposed the undesirable elements within the Party in detail.  They are helping to keep the corrupt government in power.  I do not wish to weaken the fight against the corrupt even by exposing the undesirable elements who have acquired control of the Party.
By this stupid order of expulsion, the Party has committed suicide.  It will only bring joy to our corrupt rulers and few of their corrupt collaborators within the Party. If you are determined to commit suicide, even the gods cannot salvage you.
Your reference to the appointment of the Police Commissioner is wholly irrelevant.  I believe that I have saved the country by supporting the appointment of the present Director of CBI.
I have no desire to interrupt my hard earned vacation and relaxation. I thought that the Party’s debacle in Karnataka will compel some introspection but the destroyers of the Party have won.  I am referring to those within the Party.
I will, however, decide my further course of action after assessing the response of the public and I may turn up earlier if I find it necessary.
Sincerely yours,
Ram Jethmalani
Enclosed: As Above
20 attachments:
28.11.2012 Letter to LK Advani
29.11.2012 Pages 1 to 3
27.11.2012
26.11.2012 Pages 1 and 2
8.1.2013 Pages 1 and 2
6.5.2013 Pages 1 to 4
4.12.2012 Pages 1 to 5
My Dear Lal,                                                                Date: 28.11.2012
I have thought for days whether I should communicate with you at all. You might suspect I am influencing you to help me in saving my party membership. This is far from my mind.
I am writing this in the interest of the Party and the people of India . The nation has to be saved from our corrupt rulers and concealing truth about ourselves will only prove a disaster when it is discovered and exposed by our enemies.
I want nobody’s help in meeting this expulsion threat. I will be happy to be relieved .The party invited me to join to use my services . I have done my duty .
It is inevitable that I will expose the true character of those who have taken to the path of suicide. This might hurt you too. I think of my Rakhi Sister. I never dreamt that you will join the clique of bad characters who supported the Show Cause notice. But life is strange. I forgive your this act of ingratitude and betrayal.
You personally know that Arun Jaitley and Police Commissioner Neeraj Kumar are thick friends. You know Neeraj Kumar and the arch criminal Abhishek Verma are thick as thieves. You could not have forgotten your public denunciation of him and the defamation complaint filed against you and it’s  attempted sordid settlement .
Arun Jaitley is no less  an offender than Vadra. He has a cosy relationship with him and his mother-in-law. He never speaks of Congress corruption,the black money case and the dacoits responsible for our poverty. He raises inane issues just to show he is some kind of Leader of Opposition.
Do think of all this.
                                                                             Sincerely Yours,
(Ram Jethmalani)
To,
Sh. L.K Advani,Esq
30 Prithviraj Road ,
  New Delhi-110011












No comments:

Post a Comment